Eligibility for Financial Assistance:
- Be enrolled in an eligible program at CCAT.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be a US citizen or eligible non citizen.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Not be in default with any federal aid program.
- For more information contact us today.
CCAT participates in the following programs:
- Federal Pell Grant.
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG).
- Vocational Rehabilitation.
To submit your application for Federal Financial Aid go to http://www.fafsa.gov, when asked for the FAFSA school code enter: 031576. Our institution will appear as “Colegio de Cinematografía, Artes y Televisión”.
You must have the following information and/or documents:
- Your FSA ID and Parent’s FAFSA ID ( if dependent student)
- Social Security Card and/or Parents Social Security Card (if dependent student)
- Copy of your Income Tax Return and/or Parents (if dependent student) along with W-2 forms.
- Untaxed Income received (i.e. alimony benefits, contributions to deferred savings plans (401k) retirement pension, veterans benefits, unemployment, interest-free, etc.)
Financial Aid Office Hours:
- Monday through Thursday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM