Eligibility for Financial Assistance:
- Be enrolled in an eligible program at CCAT.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Not be in debt with any of the federal aid programs.
- Be registered with the Selective Service if male born after January 1, 1960.
- For more information contact us today
CCAT participates in the following programs:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
Your application for federal financial aid must include the FAFSA code that the federal government uses to identify “Colegio de Cinematografía, Artes y Televisión”. Write down the code below to complete your application. FAFSA Code: 031576
You must have the following information and/or documents:
- Your Pin and/or Parents’ Pin ( if dependent student)
- Social Security Card and/or Parents Social Security Card (if dependent student)
- Copy of your Income Tax Return and/or Parents (if dependent student) along with W-2 forms.
- Untaxed Income received (i.e. alimony benefits, contributions to deferred savings plans (401k) retirement pension, veterans benefits, unemployment, interest-free, etc.)
Financial Aid Office Hours:
- Monday through Thursday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM