The Financial Aid Office is committed to your education and we want to offer you the necessary information needed to apply for Financial Aid.
Eligibility for Financial Assistance:
- Be enrolled in an eligible program at CCAT.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Not be in debt with any of the federal aid programs.
- Be registered with the Selective Service if male born after January 1, 1960.
- For more information contact us today
CCAT participates in the following programs:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The easiest and quickest way to complete it is through the Internet by accessing the page.
You must have the following information and/or documents:
- Your Pin and/or Parents’ Pin ( if dependent student)
- Social Security Card and/or Parents Social Security Card (if dependent student)
- Copy of your Income Tax Return and/or Parents (if dependent student) along with W-2 forms.
- Untaxed Income received (i.e. alimony benefits, contributions to deferred savings plans (401k) retirement pension, veterans benefits, unemployment, interest-free, etc..)
Financial Aid Office Hours:
- Monday through Thursday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM